Hot Shot is a methanol based dual action fuel additive, designed to burn fuel more efficiently which produces an immediate power boost, improving engine power and response.
The technologically advanced additives combine with fuel to completely clean the entire fuel system, removing carbon deposits and dirt build up, as well as cleaning carburettors, combustion chambers and cylinder heads.
Hot Shot is designed as a ‘once a year’ fuel system cleaner but can also be used regularly as a power boost maximum response additive.
- Designed to be added to petrol vehicles fuel tanks prior to re-fuelling
- Typical applications include cars and vans
Features & Benefits:
- Lubricates upper cylinders
- Keeps moving parts working freely to restore lost power immediately
- Increases BHP by up to 10%
- Reduces emissions by up to 90%
Directions for use:
- Simply add the entire contents directly into the fuel tank (use a funnel where necessary)
- 500mls treats approximately 15 litres of petrol
- Avoid spillage as fluid could damage paintwork
- Suitable for use in leaded and unleaded petrol engines as well as vehicles with catalytic converters
- Not suitable for diesel engines
- Not recommended to exceed 1:30 dilution rate