Nippon woodlice killer is an effective contact insecticide for use on woodlice, ants, wasps cockroaches, beetles, earwigs and other crawling insects
Nippon Woodlice Killer provides a highly efficient solution. Supplied as a powder in a handy puffer bottle, it should be applied as a fine dust to surfaces and around cracks and other entry points. The treatment is long lasting - up to six months.
- Use on woodlice, wasps, cockroaches, earwigs, silver fish and other crawling insects
- For indoor and outdoor application
- Long lasting - up to 6 months control
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
How to Use Nippon Woodlice Killer Powder
- Remove cap
- Hold container pointing slightly downwards and apply as a fine dust to surfaces.
- Replace cap after use
- Woodlice, Cockroaches, Silverfish and crawling insects: Apply around hiding places such as cracks and entry points such as door steps. Leave powder undisturbed.
- Ants: If possible open up the nest, dust well and tread back down. If opening is not possible, liberally dust entrances to nests. Dust along ant runs where you have frequently seen them.
- Wasps: Apply dust liberally in to the nest or apply in piles at nest entrance - Try to complete treatment when wasp activity is low like evenings or dull days.